Saturday 1 July 2017

CAS on Friday, Color Throwdown, HLS Watercolour, Inkspirational, Seize The Birthday


Dear crafting friends, I hope you are having a good weekend.

Flowers are one of my favourite themes for card-making and this one was inspired by the Color Throwdown colours (orange, brown and green). These colours are autumnal but when I saw the combination I thought about these flower stamps. 

I inked my stamp with distress markers, misted with water and stamped. More distress inks were added using water and paint brush.

Linking up at five challenges:
CAS on Friday - Flowers
Color ThrowdownOrange, brown and green
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for looking!

For your blog 
  







13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ooh! So pretty, Sue! I love these flowers!

sandie said...

A real beauty Sue. These colours look great for a change and the CAS design works really well. Thanks for joining Ink

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the soft look you achieved with these flowers using markers and spray!! A beautiful card Sue
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

I love this stamp and you made it proud. I love the coloring and that technique. I forgot to comment on your last card. It is a gorgeous use of tissue paper and the die cut over it is lovely. Hope your mom is doing better.

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Love the watercolor look with you florals! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Loll said...

Your watercolour flowers are gorgeous Sue. Great way to use the challenge colours! xx

Julia Aston said...

Gorgeous stampings of your pretty flowers Sue!

Vickie Z said...

So pretty! Love those come flowers!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Patti said...

Beautifully painted flowers!! I love your simple and simply lovely design : )

Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

Marge said...

I love this stamp too. You made a beautiful cas card with just perfect colorthrowdown colors!

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS Watercolour Challenge DT

cm said...

Gorgeous water-coloured flowers; they remind me of those that grew in my grandmother's garden! So thrilled you shared these in the Inkspirational Rural challenge!
~carol

Inkyfingers said...

I love the soft effect you got with this wonderful technique Sue. So pretty!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x