Saturday 28 July 2012

Make My Monday colour challenge 4



Hi everbody, Make My Monday colour challenge this week is to use analogous colours light blue, turquoise and dark blue.


To make my card, I cut out a little envelope using a Judikins template, inked it and stamped with a flower stamp by Hero Arts. The crackle background stamp is also by Judikins.

I did struggle with this challenge and am not that pleased with the resulting card!

Have a lovely weekend. Are you enjoying the Olympics?

Sue xxx

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh I one the idea of stamping an envelope like this - and it's another cracking crackle background!

Cazro said...

A lovely design and stamp to fit our colour challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz

Mynn xx said...

So pretty! LOVE that paper bloom and all your accents are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Very clever idea too.
Thanks for sharing this with us at the MMM blues challenge.
Fliss x

Val said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at MMM.
Valx